Saturday 28 February 2009

Bristol - Berlin : Butterflies

Blimey – just over a month to go – I’m getting butterflies already! Maybe that’s just because spring has arrived and John spotted some in the garden?

Or maybe the dawning reality that I’ve got 700 miles to ride before I get to Berlin?!

It's probably not helping that the choice of accommodation on offer in Dunkerque (after one of the longest days) is looking decidedly iffy!

A big thanks to everyone who's put their hands in their pocket's - It's been amazing - you've all got big hands and deep pockets! I really can't get over how generous you've been.

2 comments:

totterdown said...

I actually said that I am a butterfly and enjoy being in the garden! Or is that a floater?
; )

totterdown said...

John gets a mention. Woohoo I am so bleedin' excited!